Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.3 patch excitement!

Yigi's original predictions were correct! While we're all waiting for the servers to come up, what are you planning to do when you get on first?

As a rule, I don't like to raid on patch days- there are too many possible headaches, and it's been a while since I've been in a guild that was really competitive for server rank. I think I am definitely going to try to hit up the daily random heroic on both my shaman and my priest, and if I have time, I probably want to run the regular and heroic 5 man as many times as possible for new loots and triumphs. And remember, the MOST important patch note if you plan on going for perky pug?
Quote from Zarhym
Fall of the Lich King: Patch 3.3.0 Notes
  • A Player will not be placed in a group with people on his or her Ignore list.
(Source)

Learn it, live it, love it.

I also want to get some battleground dailies in, now that they grant arena points. But there's also the Kalu'ak fishing daily...

And of course, just staring at my new totems...

PATCH IS HERE!

1 comment:

Yigi said...

I have a disc priest to finish leveling. Besides that, daily dungeons and new 5 mans galore!